“First time! Very pleased ”
Review of Fuji Sushi

Fuji Sushi
Ranked #5 of 144 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first time , we'd never even hear of this place. We decided to try based off the reviews. Our waitress seems very experienced. She was very nice and very professional. We had tea, the tornado roll ( no tuna ) and hibachi vegetable. Very Good! Great first experience. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best service of any restaurant in Midland. What makes it even better is that the food is amazing. I've never had something there I didn't like. Seriously do yourself a favor and stop in and try out the authentic Asian cuisine.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Fuji Sushi is one of Midland's best restaurants, although it's often overlooked. Their service is absolutely outstanding -- the staff is extremely friendly and attentive. All of the rolls are excellent. My favorite is the Angel Roll, but the caterpillar, red caterpillar, and Fuji Sushi roll are great picks, too. This is also a great place for carry-out. Orders are typically ready in 10-15 minutes, so it's a quick and convenient option.

1  Thank 750bill
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I have being in better Japanese restaurants but for the price and a wonderful staff, as well as nice decoration it really worth the experience. I eat there at lest once a month. Also nice for take out.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

It looks relatively small but when you go in the decorations are nice and its very authentic. Service is SUPER friendly and nice. Yummy oriental desserts, plating and presentation is GORGEOUS and decent prices for the quality of food they serve. I would honestly pay double for it. Best of all THE FOOD TASTES AMAZING. So thrilled that I went to eat here, definitely going to go back there. Its great if you want to go alone, with friends, beautiful place for a date, or for a small business outing.