Midland Motor Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn(Midland)
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The overall room/property was okay. But when I asked for teabags for the coffeemaker in the room, I was told they didn't have any. I was shocked; first time this has ever happened to me in my years of travel. Funny thing is, there is an Asian resaurant on the property and the staff never volunteered to go get some for me. On Sunday morning after 7, I went for the continental breakfast. The office door was locked; I had to ring 3 times before someone came (looking very sleepy.). I waited about 5 min. and was also told no tea available, only coffee. I also noticed a dead mosquito on the corner of my bedsheet, but I was able to get past that. The room was nice and big and quiet, just missed having tea.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The room and the bathroom were both large. Excellent temperature control. Attentive host. The continental breakfast selection was limited, but there is a wonderful, Asian food restaurant adjacent to the property.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hurons
Reviewed 22 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I was in Midland to watch the fastpitch championships. I was going to be at the park all day so I only needed a place to sleep at night. Given the low price compared to other hotels, I was a bit hesitant but it was a great place for the price. Two double beds, a couch, corner table, large counter when you enter, big room for the price. McDonalds right beside (i used them for breakfast so can't comment on the hotels breakfast), a Tim Horton's (yes Tim Hortons!) just down the road, a Kmart and produce store right across the street. I didn't use the pool or anything else at the hotel. My rating is based on a large clean room at a good price just for sleeping - cause that's all I wanted. Their wireless internet service worked fine as well. If I went back looking for the same type of place, I'd certainly come back here.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank waterloo89
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Ok.....
I live on the road for work & we try to save a buck or two..
This hotel is not the Ritz ~ But it is better than most out there.....
If your looking to stay at a Holiday Inn & Express this is not it.
But if your looking for a decent place to stay & save a buck or to this will do.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business