“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Description: (231) 893-5624
Description: (231) 893-5624
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We were headed back to Pentwater. We stopped and are so glad that we did!!!! I had a peanut butter, apple slice , mozzarella sandwich- OMG FABULOUS !!!! Plus of course I ordered homemade cornbread with butter and honey. Heaven!!!!

My husband had 2 HUGE hot dogs with chili that he ate with a fork plus a strawberry shake!!

Love the atmosphere and the 2 gals that run it!!!
We will RETURN!!

1  Thank pam r

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We had sundae's, my husband and I. Also had a nice chat with the owner who gave us the history behind the business. Wonderful atmosphere and good yummy sundae! A definite visit when in town!

1  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Great place for morning coffee and solving all the world's troubles with friends and visitors. The malts, shakes, sodas, ice cream cones, and sundies are to die for.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

If in the White Lake Area, be sure to stop at Lipkas. Lunch has a mix of standards and creative fare. All food is home made. Pleasant atmosphere that takes you back in time.

1  Thank 360mechelles
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My family and I went to Lipkas in March 2017. Even though it was March it felt like we were in Mayberry. The service was beyond excellent, the float, sundae and malt we had were wonderful. I know we will be back very soon!