“Poppa whoppa ”
Review of Papa's Pizza

Papa's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Montague
Description: Celebrating over 50 years in the White Lake Area!
Description: Celebrating over 50 years in the White Lake Area!
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This has to be the best pizza grinder, I have ever had. I’ve been eating there since 1974, and the poppa whoppa is the same now, as it was then. I’m home from Florida, right now, for a week. And you can bet your booty, before I leave.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Have eaten at Papa's Pizza for many years. They have the best Deep Dish Hawaiian pizza I have ever had. The subs are also amazingly good. I wish they were open everyday, because sometimes nothing satisfies like a Papa's meal...

sstowe80, Owner at Papa's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Stopped at Papas and got a great deep dish pizza! Also got some Italian bread with lettuce dressing and it was outstanding! Love the grinders as well the Mama Woppa is a must eat!

sstowe80, Owner at Papa's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Sorry for the late response but i do want to say thank you for your business and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Sarah, the owner, has kept the tradition and quality for the Papa Whoppa intact. I do like the addition of the Momma Whoppa, though . I took the family there for dinner and my brother-in-law said it was the best pizza he ever ate and he's a picky eater. My trips to Michigan are not complete unless I have several meals here. It takes me back the joys of summer when it was a simpler time. Go see Sarah and enjoy a great sandwich or pizza. The atmosphere is rustic and it's like going back in time and that's the way I like it. Too many times places do a big make-over and it ruins the experience: It's a local pizza place and I would be sad if it changed it's décor. I have NEVER had a bad meal here! The staff is great, too!!!

sstowe80, Owner at Papa's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Hey! Thank you again for stopping in and for your great review! Myself and my staff really appreciate the kind words and friendliness you bring when you walk in the door! It's always nice to hear we are doing something right =) We all look forward to seeing you again on your next trip out!

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Great food and service for myself and family for over 25yrs. Amazing papa whoppas and Italian bread!

sstowe80, Owner at Papa's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again very soon!