We spent one night here , on a 22 day safari, and the rooms were wonderful and warm and clean. The beds were bliss as well. The meal service was a little confusing as they got things within the group mixed up, but when the food came it was very good. Its a very interesting place with all the old cars and things, and we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its elaborate decor Canon Roadhouse has acquired a sort of cult status in Namibia: the good old days of the automobile are celebrated in the theme restaurant and bar. Enjoy a slice of our legendary Amarula cheesecake among coachwork arranged with loving care. The geology, flora, fauna and history of the area are explained on display boards at the Canyon Information Centre. Situated directly on the road to the Fish River Canyon, 14 km from the gate to the viewing points, Canon Roadhouse offers 24 immaculate en-suite rooms with air conditioning, a swimming pool and a petrol station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canyon Roadhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canon Roadhouse Hotel Fish River Canyon
- Cañon Roadhouse Fish River Canyon