All reviews room was clean room key fresh fruit would stay here again staff was friendly great place to stay in town breakfast bar soaring eagle casino front desk staff very nice hotel hot tub central michigan university nice stay one night stay ihop mt
Reviewed 20 December 2016

The hotel was very nice and clean, great breakfast and the staff went above and beyond. Kisha was great. I forgot my hair brush on this trip. I mentioned this at the front desk. When i got back to my room I had gift bag with a new hair brush.
This will be the only place I will stay when I travel to Mt Pleasant.
Loved the free bottled water for Hilton Honors members.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear busytraveler306,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. It's great to hear you had such a nice time at our hotel. I will definitely pass on the kind words to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Staff was very nice (hence the two stars) but our entire work group was given double beds. Double beds? I haven't been in a hotel with beds smaller than queen my entire adult life. The bed was ridiculously tiny. There was construction on the floor above us, dust and debris in the elevator during my entire 4 night stay and construction workers hanging out most of the time. The hotel was extremely noisy, maybe the construction workers were actually staying there. I couldn't enjoy a cup of tea in the lobby one evening because someone had apparently booked it for a pot luck dinner. Not what I would expect from a Hilton property, very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lisa G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear MissoulaMike,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for your recent and unpleasant stay. Unfortunately we are an older property and we do not yet have Queen Room types at this point but as you mentioned we are undergoing renovation which will fix that. If you have a moment I would love to know how reservations for your group were made. I only ask because we are extremely conscious of our construction efforts and we are adamant on telling every guest before booking their reservations with us. Renovation status and rooms types are both something that are discussed in great detail between our Sales Managers and each and every group. I would also like to apologize about the lobby being used for a pot luck dinner, but it is a gathering place for any and all guests to come and enjoy. Please feel free to contact me to discuss any of your issues further.

989-772-5500
lisa.gall@hilton.com

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Heater at the lowest setting would get extremely hot that I had to turn off and wake up freezing, tv was terrible could not use guide button to search for shows no listing on it at all, could not rent any movies on the tv was not a option.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear robertcE1928QN,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I want to apologize regarding the issues you had with the heater and the tv during your stay. I hope you will be happy to know we are getting all new heaters and tvs in each room during our renovation. This way when you stay again, your heater should not make any noise. Hotels have been going away from renting movies on the tvs and that is why you were unable to do so during your stay. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Very nice hotel. The rooms were nice and clean. I wish they had queen size beds instead of doubles. They really need a mini fridge and microwave in the rooms. The staff was very pleasant. Very close to the casino too!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jason K
Lisa G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

Dear Jason K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you had a nice, clean room and the staff was very pleasant. During our renovations we are converting to queen beds, along with adding a mini fridge in all the rooms. We also have microwaves available upon request. Thank you again for the review, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

We celebrate Thanksgiving here every year. We usually rent 3-4 rooms. We enjoy the pool, hot tub and complimentary breakfast. The accommodations are very nice.The staff is very supportive and polite. We always have a great time!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear douglasmK7970DU,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to know you come every year for Thanksgiving! I am happy to hear you enjoy many of our amenities and our staff is very supportive and polite. We look forward to seeing you next Thanksgiving, if not before.