“Family Lunch - Great Food, Great Time”
Review of Al Carbon

Al Carbon
Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2015

My family and I recently had lunch at this restaurant, we were a large group (maybe about 30 people). The Employees were professional and curtious and the food was delicious. The Restaurant itself was very scenic. Totally recommend, will be returning when we visit again in December.

Tip: If you eat red meat, get the Churrasco, amazing with the chimichurri sauce =)

1  Thank jocy187

Reviewed 22 October 2015

One in our party had good shrimp wrapped in bacon. I had a so-so steak.

This restaurant was extremely dark.

2  Thank Kurt B
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Best filet mignon I've had! Perfect amount of moistness, amazing flavor. Melts in your mouth. Beautiful atmosphere too!

1  Thank jblau4
Reviewed 18 October 2015

This might be the best steakhouse in Leon. It's certainly one of them. But if you are looking for steaks, you're better off in Esteli or Managua. Having said that, I return to this restaurant sometimes because despite high prices and staff of the usual quality, the food is pretty good. It's a safe bet. The churrasco is good. I don't see any reason to choose the higher priced options of churrasco. The burger (double, Angus) which my wife had was very good, she said.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

After scanning the menu I decided to order the steak. However, the waiter pointed at a different ($2 pricier) option on the menu and recommended that to me instead. Said it was the softest cut of meat on their menu. We both ordered it medium rare. When it came out I was puzzled... It was 3 different pieces of beef. All very different. One looked like a slab of fajita meat... Cooked medium rare. The other like a very small piece of decent steak, and the third like 2 small, flat beef ribs with the smallest bit of meat on them imaginable. The sides they came with were white rice and 2 potato halves that had been grilled (no butter or anything) on the fire. We were repulsed by the food we had just paid $15 usd for. DO NOT EAT HERE! El carnivoro is just a few doors down and is much much better!!

1  Thank sonyahilltv