Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$56
eDreamsUS$56
Agoda.comUS$56
TripadvisorUS$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I spent two weeks in Leon studying Spanish with the Dariana Spanish School. I have nothing but praise for the Hotel Cacique Adiact. They were very accommodating to allow me to work with my Spanish teacher at the hotel. The hotel is kept exceptionally clean. I had one of the rooms with a kitchenette which worked out very well for me. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was always very good. I very much enjoyed the pool. Swam every day.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at this nice place on our trip through Nicaragua. León is very hot, so we enjoyed the pool and the beautiful garden after visiting town. The staff is although very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Our group of 29 took over much of the hotel for a week, and were treated royally.

The rooms were spacious, and the rates were good.

The hotel is close to the main square, and there are many good restaurants near by. Their own restaurant also serves a good meal.

The staff was exceptionally accommodating. Breakfast is normally served from 7 am, but as several of us had to leave earlier during the week, they had breakfast available shortly after 6. My computer had issues, and our man on the front desk had the required tool at home, and had it brought to the hotel within the hour.

We'll be back.

1  Thank Ray T
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Excellent location and friendly staff plus tasty food. The rooms are very clean. The hotel is located just a few blocks from the Basilica and central square so easy to walk.
With a kitchenette in our room and a grocery store nearby making small meals is an option.

Reviewed 4 February 2020

The room was great, pool was nice. Staff was very helpful. Food was good but took some time to arrive.We enjoyed our stay and would stay again. The staff was helpful, some understood english. . . We also had laundry done for a small price.