“Interesting little cafe-- the hamburger I had was one of the best I've ever tasted”
Review of Picharditos

Picharditos
Ranked #30 of 103 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: American, French, Mexican
Reviewed 2 October 2017

When the waitress brought our free platter of tortilla chips to start, I was worried. They did not seem very fresh and had suffered a bit from the humidity. But not to worry, the main course was fabulous

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This place was always busy, but it took us awhile to venture in. The service was prompt and attentive. We had the black bean appetizer, it was served piping hot in small comal with tortillas, cream, and cheese. It was very good. We had the vegetarian burrito and Indio Viejo. They were both very good, though the burrito was topped with cheese whiz and Indio Viejo was sweeter than most I've had. I think they cooked it with raisins.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

The food was good, but not amazing. The menu reaches from the US to Mexico, but they offer vegetarian options (vegetarian pattys) that are tasty. Invest an extra 15 C$ to get curly fries, they are worth it.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This is a small, really nice place in the center of Leon. Try the traditional Nicaraguan food for a good take on these classics.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I had the filete de cerdo (pork filet) which was really tasty and the portion was big. But the side dish was tasteless and rice was too dry.
Vegan burrito was okay.
The service was really slow, even for drinks.