“Extremely slow”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I was there twice during a longer stay in León and both times there where quite many people working but still the service was extremely slow.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here yesterday over Easter weekend.
Most places were closed.
Fantastic ambience with sports bar atmosphere.
4 TV screens with various sports and bar seating.
English speaking staff helped us choose dishes.
Loved the mixed platter though be warned the large one is for 4 people.
Nice nachos machos.
Good wine list though no one seems to give you one unless you ask.
Definitely would go here again esp if could while the afternoons away.
And has a good choice of beers as got tired of Tonos and Victoria.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I visited the yavoy three times in two month. Three times the same dish was not available, the service is young and unexperienced and made several mistakes. The benefit-cost ratio is relatively low

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We went on a city tour of Leon and I asked our guide if there was any place in Leon to get a craft beer and he recommended Yavoy to us. It was only a couple blocks from downtown so we walked over to it.
I was please to see 6 different craft beer on the menu so I chose an IPA, my favorite. The waiter came only to tell me that they didn't actually have ANY of the craft beers that were on the menu. So I had a Toña. Hmm.
We weren't overly hungry so we just shared the sample tray. It's available in three different sizes which is nice. We split the smallest one and it was about right. The food was good and the service was fair.
I would like to come back again when we are ready for a full meal and without the expectation of craft beer to get a better evaluation of this restaurant. Our "craft beer and a snack" experience left a bit to be desired.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit here. Great service, huge menu and yum food. The toughest thing here is choosing what to eat and drink, truly something for everyone.