“Good spot for drinks and chats”
Review of Gecko's Bar

Gecko's Bar
Ranked #38 of 106 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Just popped in here for pre-dinner drinks. Lively spot, lots of friendly locals. Good beer, good music and clean - what more do you want?!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Our guide recommended Gecko’s. While the atmosphere was both loud and dark, the food was tasty, in particular the steak. We would happily dine here again but would probably choose a table in a more lighted area.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This place was terrible. Rude waiter's and waitresses. Overpriced food. Was overcharged for my beer. I paid the bill and then made a complaint. They just shrugged their shoulders. Worst customer service in Nicaragua. Do not go here.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

we went to gecko's with a bunch of european tourist kids who were backpacking around the country, they told us it was the best food they had in nicaragua, and it was pretty good. The place was pretty happening and there was a decent crowd there. Prices not as cheap as elsewhere but not bad.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I totally get why I saw so many of my waiters here on monday night, industry night. This place is so much fun and people from locals to tourists come in to liven up the place. Also, the venue is large enough that you can be dancing some salsa moves to the karaoke next to the outdoor patio, and 50 ft away your buddy can be having an intimate quiet conversation on a couch.

The service staff is great here. Attentive and quick, they helped keep our rum fueled evenings rocking.

The venue is fun for anyone looking for a good stop on a pub crawl or karaoke on a monday night. Also good for closing down on sunday night....did I mention I like this place?