US$127
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Hotel Du Centenaire(Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil)
US$161
Hotel des Roches(Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil)
US$101
Moulin de la Beune(Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil)
US$97
  • Restaurant
Hotel de France - Auberge du Musee(Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil)
US$71
Hostellerie du Passeur(Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil)
US$94
La Borie Chic(Meyrals)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My small tour group spent a better part of a day with owner Marie Rose on her family farm. It was magical. First off Marie is friendly, welcoming and authentic. We had the wonderful surprise of meeting her son, who is the farm "shepherd". We learned about herding sheep - we actually participated in moving the heard. Their delightful puppy Lascaux entertained us and everyone came to an appreciation of just how hard working farm life is. We toured the farm, a beautiful property. The best part of the day was the lunch time meal, prepared by Marie and her family using all local ingredients. Lunch included home made breads, salads, pate, foie gras, the most amazing cheese platter I have ever experiences and all was topped off with a tasty walnut cake. Of course local wine included and an atmosphere so relaxing and special I will never forget the day. Our experience of the day will always be one of my fondest memories of the entire trip. Thank you Marie, I hope to visit again!

Room Tip: beautiful pool
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bonnie F
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Whatever you do, don't wake me up from this dream. It's a modest country inn, but it truly doesn't get better than this! I didn't believe that places like this still exist. I was part of a biking group, and we all loved it. Small cozy rooms, a couple of horses, some picturesque sheep, fabulous sheep dogs. rolling hillsides and home cooking, French country style. The wine sauce is great, but the secret sauce to the place's success is
Anne Marie, the proprietor. She makes sure that everything is manifique and doesn't serried for anything less. We were here four nights and loved every minute.

Room Tip: I saw that they have handicap access rooms too.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2016

What a wonderful place! An impressive view on the surroundings, a beautiful (heated) swimming pool and pleasant tracks for an after-dinner stroll or a 2 hours walk. The location is great, in the middle of an area packed with touristic attractions of various kinds (small towns, prehistoric sites, castles...). Our room was very comfortable and pretty quiet - although there were 2 or 3 families with kids, they were all polite and did not let the children make noise too late in the evening or too early in the morning.
We had dinner there all the 3 nights and we were never disappointed. We like variety and before we had the first dinner we had planned to try a different restaurant every night; as soon as we tasted their cuisine, though, we found it very tasty and lighter than the average (which was good). We are looking forward to going back and visit all that we missed (because there is so much to see).

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Definately do recommend this lovely place. Everything was truly perfect. The small size rooms offer all amenities. The views are breathtaking and you are really in touch with nature.
The food is very varied and homecooked. We really enjoyed staying in and tasting the local delicacies. A great pluspoint for families is the amazing game room where all children and adults play together. Gives the parents a lovely time while waiting for dinner.
The hostess is very knowledgable about all things to do during your stay. A must in Dordogne!!! We will be back.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Skigasp
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

I was not disappointed when I arrived at the hotel. Marie-Rose the director welcomed my partner and I like friends. The rooms are very well appointed with a lovely bed a great bathroom with multi jet shower. The best thing of all was the view . Which can only be described as breathtaking.
I did use the indoor swimming pool for a quick dip before dinner.
The food was all very fresh . Indeed some of it is grown on the premises . All is locally sourced and cooked to perfection. I would defiantly visit the hotel again if in the Dordoigne.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
MarieRoseAmpoulange, Propriétaire at Domaine de la Rhonie, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2015

Thank you very much for giving your opinion on Tripadvisor. All the team of Rhonie thank you and sends his best regards.