“Pretty good takeout...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 April 2017

While vacationing in Union Pier, MI, we found a menu for this restaurant at our resort so we opted to try it for take out. (We were only about 5 minutes away from New Buffalo.) The restaurant itself is nothing fancy. There are tables to sit outside in nicer weather. The woman who took our order over the phone was very friendly and funny. We ordered a pizza with 1/2 sausage & 1/2 pepperoni & a 1/2 order of gnocchi which also came with soup or salad. I went for the tortellini soup, which I wasn't expecting much from. I was SO wrong. Seriously, outside of my own homemade soups...it was probably the best soup I'd ever had. Could've made it a meal in itself. The pasta was also good. The pizza was ok but it was VERY thin and we prefer a slightly thicker crust. (I do believe they offered other types of crust.) The pizza was seasoned well though. Bonus-we found out a 2nd location is located closer to our home in IN. Yeah!!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

this pizza was the best in town, I am from Chicago and it was just if not better than the ones I grew up with. I will definitely go back when I am in the area

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Bare-bones interior but delicious thin-crust pizza! We stumbled onto Villa Nova when picking up groceries for a ladies weekend outside New Buffalo. Very tasty--I especially recommend choosing meatballs as a topping.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Not much to look at; inside resembles fast food restaurant. The specialty pizzas are like something you would get in Italy. Think crust and real cheese. Fresh toppings. Having moved from Chicago, where good pizza is the norm, I am ecstatic to find Villa Nova.

1  Thank KathyParker
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I got take out. I had a small BBQ chicken pizza and it was delicious! We had their garlic bread with cheese and it was good also. We will be back!