Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
No prepayment needed
Hyatt.com
US$143
US$151
Hotels.comUS$151
TravelocityUS$151
PricelineUS$151
All reviews convention center suburban collection trade show great place to stay morning breakfast free breakfast room was spacious very nice hotel staff was very friendly and helpful detroit novi business trip up to date enjoyed my stay front desk staff shopping and restaurants hot tub conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2022

Hyatt/Novi was superior in every way - very clean and comfortable room, an AMAZING breakfast, and overall an excellent facitliy. Check in was very smooth, and every staff person I encountered went out of their way to be pleasant and helpful!

Reviewed 17 November 2022

One of the BEST hotel experiences ever! This place is super clean and quiet. Every front desk personnel was friendly and greeted me with a smile. The breakfast was very good, area kept restocked with HOT food and clean. My room was very spacious and clean everywhere I looked. I appreciate the fact that you have to use a room key to get to the floors. This will be my place to stay when I’m in the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2022

Nice room, clean, convenient for expos held there. Water was hot for showers regardless of time taken. Lunch available in the breakfast dining area at a reasonable price. Staff is very attentive to customer needs. I have DM type 1 and have my service dog with me at all times. Decided to have lunch in the dining area when my dog alerted for a low sugar. Staff immediately took my order and brought orange juice out for me while my meal was prepared. No complaints about my dog continuously raising himself to my chest height during alerts even though he was at table level when he alerted. Staff ensured I had what was needed for my BG to stabilize. I appreciated every thing they did to assist with with my issue. Dinner time and evening the breakfast lunch dining is closed, but they has a fireside grill available for dinner and drinks, with the same customer care provided as lunch dining.

Reviewed 9 November 2022

I stayed at the Hyatt for a conference I was overseeing for my company. They were very accommodating and pleasant. I would definitely stay here again in the near future. Don't hesitate, if you're in the area book today.

Reviewed 29 October 2022

Everything about this hotel is first class. Beautiful facility, the rooms are nice and everyone of the staff members are pleasant and always smiling. The breakfast each morning had a nice variety and everything was very fresh. My room was very clean. Lots of parking even when the conference center has a big event.

Date of stay: October 2022