Staybridge Suites - Novi
US$107
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$174
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$119
TownePlace Suites
US$147
US$139
Courtyard
Sheraton Detroit Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$111
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryseparate bedroomqueen suitedvd playerhard boiled eggsan extended staysmall apartmenthot tubmiso soup and riceoatmealgreat bedvisiting familyother hotelstwo night staythe hotel offerseasy accessfull kitchen
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Like many we never stayed at a Staybridge Inn, but I would highly recommend this location to everyone. We stayed in a single room suite with three people and had plenty of rooms. Our kitchen consisted of a two burner range top, convection oven and micro, dishwasher and standard apartment fridge with the cups and plates needed. The courtyard had two grills, propane that were very well maintain along with nice green and flower setting. I brought tongs to cook my food on the grill. So we saved money on dinner and lunch. The pool and basketball courts were great. Breakfast was good: waffles, hashbrowns, sausage, eggs, fresh fruit, oatmeal and juices and pop, coffee. Again the location was great and hotel was very clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
David H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, there is a lot of value in the rates we offer. We look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel when I attended my sister's wedding back in June in nearby Warren, MI. I am so sad I was only here for a 2 night stay. The breakfast was great and piping hot in the morning. The ambiance of this hotel was very rustic and very enjoyable. Restaurants are just a short drive away. I would definitely stay here again if I visit the area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
David H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Yes you can stay longer :) Thank you for sharing your experience, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Like someone else already said. Hotel is off the main road. There is a grocery store and all the good eats right across the street. You have everything you need inside the hotel and across the road. People are very nice there. Great summer hotel, minus the massive price increase during the summer months. Winter its my home away from home.

Room Tip: Away from doors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We asked for a top floor room and was told it was on the reservation but received a room on the middle floor and was told it was only a request and not available. We had people stomping on the floor above us and babies crying above us that is why we requested a top floor room. I don't understand why they can't reserve a top floor room when requested and have it available for you when you check in. It should be held if that is what you request ahead of time. Why bother with requests if they aren't given to you. Very hard to sleep with people stomping around above your head.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
David H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to accommodate your request for a top floor room. I am also sorry to hear that you had some noisy neighbors.

A good note to point out about request and hotels. If a hotel is unable to guarantee something, it is considered a request. Unfortunately, when hotels have limited rooms available. It becomes much more difficult to juggle varying guest request. In either case, a guest should be able to enjoy a peaceful night and have limited noise disturbance. Please contact me and I will be happy to discuss this with you.

See you soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Staybridge execs obviously skipped Hotel 101 class.

What are they thinking offering all the following for FREE?
-full breakfast (the best in the motel industry)
-high speed internet
-laundry
-dinner on most nights of the week
-business center with scan/fax/print

They are out of their minds! And on top of that they throw in an indoor pool, fitness center, basketball court. Crazy. But in all seriousness, this Staybridge is, like other Staybridges, pretty awesome. Rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. Staff is friendly.

I would stay in a Staybridge over an ultra-lux Intercontinental ANY DAY.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank BostonianT
David H, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Novi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

I know, what were they thinking :) See you again soon!