Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
Staybridge.comUS$134
TravelocityUS$134
PricelineUS$134
Vio.comUS$134
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2022

We traveled thru while visiting friends & had our 2 dogs. I admit that my standards of cleanliness expected at places that permit pets drops. BUT - I tried to find a reason to NOT write a review (meaning cleanliness would be less than desired - even w/us having pets). Nope! This place was CLEAN!! We try so hard to keep places as clean or cleaner when traveling w/our dogs as we truly appreciate the opportunity to stay w/pets. Our experience was all around positive, from welcoming by staff, cleanliness, breakfast selection (cereal, yogurt,fruit, granola, hot oatmeal, eggs/meat, bagels/toast, waffles to cook, muffins, & even miso/rice), to convenience of mini kitchen in suite. We were pleasantly surprised and will go be other Staybridge Suites elsewhere a try.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2020

I enjoyed the hotel stay. We had a one bedroom two queen beds suite. It was visually appealing and had all of the comforts of home in terms of a full kitchen, friendly staff and is pet friendly. The location was also nice and convenient and quiet. Lots of restaurants nearby. The only complaint I had was that when I booked the stay the website said it was pet friendly and that there may have been other costs but it wasn't until check in that I learned of the $75 fee for one fur baby for only one night. I would have preferred to know a flat rate prior to check in. Although I personally don't like the idea of establishments charging for fur babies in advance. Meanwhile I do believe that if damage results then yes the owner should or could be subjected to fees and costs related to said damage. Otherwise it seems like businesses only take advantage of its customers. I mean are they not going to vacuum and make sure the room smells nice between patrons anyway? I wouldn't mind paying a smaller fee but even then if there is no bathroom incidences and or other damages then why the need to charge extra for a single household pet for a single overnight stay? Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Room tip: On certain days they serve dinner so you may want to phone ahead of time if that's a perk you'd be interested in.
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Shamekia J
536davidh, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Detroit - Novi, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We charge a pet fee as we do deep clean the room post a pet stay to remove allergens associated with pets and clean the carpeting. Our pet fee is per stay, so guest staying multiple nights often find it to be a great value over a kennel.

Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Great hotel. Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast buffet with many options, great pool and hot tub. The pool was a little chilly but the kids loved it. Would definitely recommend this hotel to stay at. Next to the hospital so if you're from out of town an have someone in the hospital it's a great place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shannonpo
Reviewed 9 August 2019

When in the area, we choose with Staybridge, Novi. The staff is wonderful (from front desk, to breakfast folks, to cleaning staff.) It is quiet, clean, comfortable, and spacious. The teens like the pool and breakfast, I like the kitchen area and room seating. Easy parking, easy breakfast, easy check out.
Would highly recommend for the outstanding customer service alone!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

We were up here for a night away and to have a place to swim and hang out in Novi.

The hotel staff member that checked us in was really friendly. The outside of hotel looks just as nice as what the inside was. This is a really nice and clean hotel. The bed and pillows were VERY comfortable. I didn’t want to get up from bed as it was so cozy. There is a sitting are outside with a grill and tables and chairs......really pretty. The pool is right by the outdoor sitting area. Our main reason to get away was to go swimming. We were lucky enough to get there when we were the only ones. The pool was spacious with loungers and chairs around it. We were disappointed in the amount of chlorine used in hot tub. I couldn’t stand to stay in it for more than 5 minutes. My eyes were burning and it made me cough. The pool had a bit of chlorine in it as well but not as bad as the hot tub.

Breakfast was good. Typical hotel breakfast. I had oatmeal and was satisfied with taste. would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019