Staybridge Suites - Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$81
Hotels.com
US$174
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$151
US$106
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor pooltwo night stayclose to great restaurantsbedroomshoppingrefrigeratormallinterstate
Reviewed 6 July 2015

We pulled into the town place suites in novi and it's located near the novi mall at I96 & I 275. There are many restaurants very close to the hotel. It's located about 20-25 miles out of Detroit and about the same distance to the airport.
The hotel is an extended stay hotel where you have a full kitchen in your room. They have a breakfast but it's not real great, you may be better to make your own in your room.
The rooms are nice and they are clean but I think they need to do some remodeling. Just in need of some upgrades.
They have an outdoor pool and it's a bit on the small side but it's a pool and it's clean.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

The Marriott TownePlace Suites has a great set up for families with kids and that have family/friends who want to visit. They are well located with almost every store and restaurant you could want/need to shop in a 5 min radius.
- The Managers were friendly and helpful. They were cognizant that families with young ones often need more than two pairs of hands and were there for us every time we needed help getting through the security door to access the suites.
- I also found the managers/front desk easy worked with us to coordinate the delivery and removal of a crib we rented from a 3rd party vendor for our 5-month old ( TownePlace provided a Pack n Play, but we thought that our girl would be more comfortable in an actual Crib)
- Property is Co-located with their CourtYard offering which was beneficial because if the local store at the TownePlace Suites did not have item, the store located inside the CourtYard did.
- One area I would mention for improvement would be the bathroom. The lighting was too low and harsh. This made taking a shower or giving the girls a bath a bit difficult on the eyes. Also the fixtures were not installed flush to the wall giving a poor impression of shoddy work, which countered what I've come to expect from the Marriott brand.
In summary I give the Marriott team cudos for making our first trip with both girls (toddler & baby) pleasant and has us looking for to a return trip.Regards, Chris

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family in Novi, and although the hotel covered all the basics, considering how much we paid we did not get a great deal. The kitchen is very old and run down, and hotel room overall is very dated. Would probably not stay here again.

Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Hannahjones0000
Reviewed 11 December 2014

i spent 4 night here on a business trip. The rooms are large and well specified. Unlike other travellers I found the room to be very clean. I was not troubled by any noise - apart from the aircon. The bed was comfortable but I would have preferred firmer pillows. The staff are really friendly and helpful. For me the hotel was very placed - close to the location I was working at and also close to many restaurants and shops. The breakfast offered is pretty basic but when you consider the price paid for the room, it represents good value. Would happily stay here again.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We arrived and were a little unsure about this hotel from first glance. The "office" is very old school - a little tiny room, unlike more modern hotels with a big welcoming lobby. The rooms were accessed via a door that required a card swipe (which is nice for security) but a little tricky to get your luggage through. The hotel is dated and looked like it could benefit from a thorough cleaning. The room was small but tidy. Bathroom was clean. Hotel location is terrific - close to great restaurants. Breakfast is included and was really tasty.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple