“Coffee ☕️ break”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Okemos
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

New place, not a lot of product on shelves. Students studying, MSU close by, crowded, slow service, all good until I received my iced double shot with a "splash" of non-fat milk and the barista over poured the milk just to fill the glass. Hate when that happens!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

A busy Starbucks with a friendly staff. Not that knowledgeable about their own product but still good pour overs.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Starbucks is my go to for coffee no matter where I am, but this one is my favorite. It's always clean no matter how busy they are and the staff is always friendly. My drink is always made just the way I ask.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Starbucks is MY COFFEE. All we serve at home. A trip to the Meridian Crossing shop is always well worth it. Friendly and helpful employees; nice place to sit down and relax. Great location.

Reviewed 18 December 2014 via mobile

This is a stop I always make when on business in Okemos. Service is usually fast, friendly and they make a good cup of coffee.
Be aware. It's located on a corner in the back of a strip mall so it might not be easily seen from the road.