“Great spot for a quick meal”

Honey Baked Ham Cafe
Ranked #69 of 120 Restaurants in Okemos
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Whoa! I was so surprised to find this restaurant was still open. Over fifteen years ago I used to bring my little ones here for a treat. We would go for a drive and end up here for lunch. It wasn't really a surprise for them because pretty soon they knew where the route was taking us. The treat was their boxed lunch meal. Sandwich, side, cookie and drink. Back in the day it was Heavenly Ham. So, I called to find out if Honey Baked Cafe had bought out the other restaurant. Too my surprise I found they were actually the same all along. The employee I spoke with was really nice. He even told me chances are that he may have prepared our food then. He is now a manager. Just as I remembered. Yummy! So, I took pic and send them to the boys now grown men. They loved eating at the picnic table during the summer. My favorite ham sandwich sliced nice and thick. You get a choice of side. I like the potato salad. Just like back in the day I took the cookie home for my hubby. There is more than ham on the menu try the turkey. A great place to pick up a gift. A great selection o f prepackage goodies to buy. Definitely recommend. The service was very good.