“Another big name coffee shop”
Review of Biggby Coffee

Biggby Coffee
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Okemos
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Something that I can't help noticing is that small, neighborhood coffeeshops seem to find it easy to have a friendly atmosphere. Smiles and service are part of the background, part of the community.

Big name coffeeshops, on the other hand, are more commercial, mechanical, and distant. Workers have to be told to be friendly. And then - they are. It isn't the fault of the workers. It's seems more of a corporate formula?

All that said, the coffees here are good, and the people try.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Biggby Marsh Road offers friendly service in a very homey, warm setting. Surrounded by large trees it offers both outside tables and inside tables by a cozy fireplace. The staff is quirky and friendly. My favorite Biggby store.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Always a good cup of joe and friendly staff. Convenient location, it is a chain franchise, but one of my favorite locations of all the Bigby locations.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Nice when I entered but quickly headed south. I am sorry if I asked for extra ice in my frozen coffee I like that thicker and not watery when I drink it or I would get iced and not frozen. I ordered a super but was given a grande glass. So next time you roll your eyes when asked to put the drink I just purchased into a cup with a dome lid maybe you could have picked the correct cup to put it in. The hot beverage was sufficient but when you ask for whipped cream usually you get a bit more than a swirl. This is the second time to be treated rudely so I found it necessary to say something. If you are to good for this job or don't like the public maybe you could find something more appropriate for your better than others attitude. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I was second in line when I stopped in to pick up a beverage. The service was very prompt and especially friendly as well! It was a bit pricey though.