“Great mid-Michigan staple”
Review of Biggby Coffee

Biggby Coffee
Ranked #5 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Okemos
Reviewed 11 July 2017

People who live in the area love their Biggby's. As a visitor, I enjoyed it as well. I'm not a fancy coffee lover, and their regular blends were quite nice. In addition, I got their sausage/cheese bagels which I enjoyed quite a lot.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

I also question whether the water is adequately filtered. I've stopped buying coffee at any of the Biggby stores because the coffee seems to leave an impure aftertaste.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Stopped at this Biggby for breakfast. Had a coffee and a wonderful muffin. I tried the hazelnut coffee and a muffin with chocolate, sour cream and other goodies. It was wonderful. Biggby is always a good stop.