“Always good.”

Lucky House Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 121 Restaurants in Okemos
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Very good family operated restaurant. Not much atmosphere but we always pick up or get delivery. We always get Crab Rangoons and Egg Rolls...so good! Their regular chicken wings are some of the best we've ever had.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My husband orders from here a few times a month. The guy who delivers is so friendly he makes us giggle. We LOVE him!! The food is always hot and delicious. I am GF and they even have a few things that I can eat!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Great local food, happy to make adjustments to the offerings, but often takes a while to get your order.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I've ordered from Lucky House for a long time now and until now, despite the awful customer service and the fact they are constantly late every time (by an hour and a half or so), I didn't see the point of complaining. However this time, after placing my order for General Tso's Tofu (which I know is a vegetarian dish as the lady on the phone told me many times before) I got my meal with pork fried rice. I have been a vegetarian for over 6 years for religious reasons and when I called Lucky House, distressed and thinking that the order must have gotten mixed up, she told me that the General Tso's Tofu comes with pork fried rice and an egg roll. This obviously is a new combo they are doing and I explained the situation and instead of her admitting the issue and apologizing (which I would have accepted and moved on) she tried to blame me. Instead of taking fault and having a new one delivered she demanded I come into the store and pick up a new one (which I can't due to the fact I don't own a car). After her continuing to insist the situation was my fault I told her I wouldn't be ordering anymore from them if this is how they handled their customers. She then scoffed and HUNG UP ON ME. I have been a customer since I moved to the area but I WILL NOT BE ORDERING AGAIN.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

i can say really anything good about this restaurant, other than they are quick. The food, however, is terrible. I threw out pretty much the majority of my food, it was so bad.