Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
View deal
Expedia.comUS$93
BestWestern.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
TraveluroUS$100
All reviews nice pool hot tub room was clean breakfast bar is nice hotel front desk staff nice stay up to date business traveler hotel room king suite conference center free breakfast michigan state water pressure the staff was friendly and helpful first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Front desk, online booking experience, breakfast attendant and housekeeping friendly and conversational. Member of Bonvoy and the Service here in comparison was equal to competitors if not better. The staff: OMG if people being genuine means absolutely anything to you, stay here! Stayed for a bit due to my home flooding. Never felt more welcomed and valued as a Guest than here, EVER. Thank you Okemos staff! Early check-in was available too. Loved it here!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2021

Especially in our current environment where it’s impossible to find employees, I have extra patience for things that can’t be controlled, but if I’m paying for a hotel room, I want it to be clean. This Best Western was absolutely spotless, the beds were comfortable, and the room was clearly updated recently. No complaints and a decent value.

Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

I came into town with my family at the beginning of August and stayed here in a suite for three days. We did not get any housekeeping service the entire stay. We had to use the same towels for two days, the trash was full in both baskets, etc. When my wife called to ask for more towels, she was transferred to a voicemail. My wife called back to the desk, she told her she did not talk to a human, and still needed towels. The lady at the desk reluctantly obliged and we had a knock at the door. We had a garbage bag of towels.

I understand what the industry has gone through over the past year as I was in it for 15 years and as recently as the start of 2020. However, if we received notice that service wasn’t going to happen then I’d be understanding but to leave a guest puzzled as to why is not very cool.

Nice property, spacious room, and will definitely stay again but hopefully it will be better.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Went to have a relaxing night, went to do laundry in guest area. Came back within 30 minutes clothes were on the floor wet. Went to enjoy the pool for a little bit at 10:30 pm kids were all in it splashing and couldn’t get in. I don’t mind kids I have my own just wish I could of enjoyed it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Hotel was very clean. Staff polite. Breakfast was great. Pool and fitness rooms were nice. Check in and check out quick. Traveling for volleyball team and they made booking for the team easy. We enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: June 2021