“Finally A Great Tasteting Chinese Restaurant”

Carrie Lee's of Orion
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Orion
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Been searching for a good Restaurant, since moving here from up north, 5 years ago.

Soup, Egg Rolls, Tea and Main Entree, Almond Chicken just EXCELLENT!

Ambience & Service Top Notch!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Love the orange chicken and crab Rangoon. Service was fast and friendly. Every time I have eaten there the food is excellent! Best Chinese around!!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Food and service are top notch here. Everything is made from scratch and so fresh! Don't forget Guernsey ice cream for dessert. Great experiences every time I've dined in or ordered carry out!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We have ordered from here several times. Their english is not so good so I recommend finding their menu online or getting one from them before you order. That way you can order by number to make sure your order is correct. Aside from that, the food is hot and great carryout Chinese food!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I've been going here for years! I seriously question the validity of negative reviews of this restaurant. The value is over the top! Especially for dine-in, you can't beat it. I have many favorites but if I had to choose one, I would choose Mongolian Beef, with hot & sour soup and a spring roll!