Free cancellation until 28/07
US$69
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$87
Acorn Motel(Williamston)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$66
Hotels.com
All reviewsbusiness suiterestaurant inside the hoteltanglewood restaurantpool roomroom was largewould stay here againfree breakfastcomfortable roomsfront desk staffbreakfast barpolar express train
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was conveniently located with shopping and places to eat. The front desk was very nice! The restaurant inside the hotel was excellent! Our room had two queen beds that were very comfortable. I was disappointed in noise that could be heard in the hall and next door.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Walking distance from Polar Express Train Station. Grandkids LOVED the pool! I loved the attached restaurant, convenient shopping stores and GREAT staff there! Travis was amazing at putting us in a pet friendly room so our dog could even share this with us. He Loved the parade too! BEST overnight stay ever!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My family had the misfortune of staying on the night of a wedding reception. Checked in with my 1 and 2 year old at 8pm to get them to bed and were given the keys to a room directly above the party. I could easily identify every song playing through our floor. Our kids did not get to sleep until well after 11, when the party wrapped up. I called and went in person to the front desk to complain. We spent half again what we usually spend on hotels for this experience. We were given a mere $15 off our $150+ bill in the morning, apparently the clerk is "not allowed" to discount any rooms further. We visit the area several times a year to visit family and will be taking our business elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I had a pleasant stay. No problems, issues or complaints here! It was quite the experience. Loved the room. The room was super clean and cozy. I was super comfortable and impressed. I will definitely stay here again in the future. Travis at the front desk was absolutely one of the most personable individuals I've ever met. He was helpful and easy to talk to. He gave me a few laughs and great customer service.

Room Tip: If you're looking for peace and quiet, be sure to ask if they're hosting event during your stay to avoid noise, people, etc
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Had a bad experience with front desk clerk at check in, and even worse, at check-out. I was trying to pay for two rooms, one for my husband and I, and one for my children, who had arrived before I did. I knew they would have to give a credit card for 'incidentals' when they arrived; I had called prior to their arrival to make sure I could switch their room to my card when I arrived. I was assured by the person on the phone that I could do that. When I got there, the clerk didn't understand how to do that, I had to explain to her to swipe my card for both rooms. She finally swiped mine, and agreed that my card would override my daughter's. At check-out, the same clerk was there. I told her I was checking out of both rooms, and to make sure both rooms were on my card, she said she definitely would. Well, she charged my kid's room to the wrong credit card, which she was told multiple times not to do. She obviously never changed the card at check-in. She then proceeded to guarantee she would fix the issue. She kept charging, then cancelling charges for my room. She kept 'forgetting' I was paying for another room also. After the FIFTH swipe, my credit card company thought it was fraud, and wouldn't run the card anymore. We left, with five receipts for one room, and the second room still on my kid's card. Two days later, Sam, whom I assume is the manager, called me, looking for PAYMENT. I told him when all the 'pending' charges came off my card, I would make sure he got paid. Pending charges did come off one of the cards, and here we are, almost four weeks later, and I still have two pending charges on the other card!...but good thing for Sam, he got the payments he was looking for!!! My credit card company cannot dispute a pending charge, they need an authorization code from the hotel to remove charges, but every time I call, which I have been doing for the past week, Sam us nowhere to be found, and doesn't return calls. After reading other reviews, am realizing this is a very sketchy hotel. Be extremely careful with your transactions. On the upside, rooms were clean, and comfortable. Restaurant was extremely good also!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family