“Disappointed! ”

Chip's Place
Ranked #49 of 68 Restaurants in Owosso
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Took forever to order drinks, southwest egg rolls were overcooked/burnt and the "Corona beer batter cod" is literally frozen fish filets.... when I asked for a knife I was told they don't have any!

We will not be in a hurry to come back anytime soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Chip's Place my whole life. We go there for lunch, dinner, visits with friends, dinner dates with my husband, or meeting family.

We love their thin crust pizza! The sandwiches are great too. We often get the cheese bread sticks and the mozzarella logs.

They have a lunch special on weekdays where you get a personal, one topping pizza, a salad, and a drink for a low price (like $6 I think).

Some nights the bar in the back has live music or karaoke.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We got take out from here, and was pretty disappointed. The food was substandard, and not impressive at all. I wouldn't chance it again

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Good place for pizzas and other food. They have a sit down section on one side and a bar on the other side. You can get food on the bar side. Good for kids too.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Combination pub and family restaurant. Food is OK. Service is good. Beer is cold. Not many beers on tap...

Been to Chip's Place? Share your experiences!