“Refreshing Iced Coffee”
Review of Espresso Elevado

Espresso Elevado
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Plymouth
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Description: Artisan coffee roaster & brew bar specializing in fair trade, organically grown beans that are carefully selected from small farms & co-ops, then fresh-roasted on site. We invite you to experience our innovative, handcrafted coffee, made with our own syrups and original recipes. Pair your beverage with a natural pastry made in-house or by one of our local bakers. Our staff can also help you select beans and choose a manual brew method for home use. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We've been driving by them for years, just passing through town, and was always curious about their catchy and creative name. Today I stopped for a coffee, and since it was a little hotter, decided to have an Iced Coffee. It was very good and refreshing, with just enough of a coffee boost. The only negative for me was, it was a little pricey at almost $5.00 for 12oz. (I didn't ask how much before ordering), It is a cozy cafe inside, and still worth a return visit despite my hesitation about the cost.

Teresa P, Owner at Espresso Elevado, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear PapaDaddyo,

Thanks for stopping, and for taking time to share your impressions! All our iced coffees are actually 16oz. Our focus is small-batch roasting and hand-crafted, natural recipes, therefore price is not our main competitive advantage; however we're glad you enjoyed the quality of your drink!

We look forward to serving you again,

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Great coffee stopped in yesterday for coffee and came back again today great service friendly staff will be back again when we travel north again can not go wrong here. They roast their beans here which makes the difference if your a true coffee snob like me you will enjoy the coffee

Teresa P, Owner at Espresso Elevado, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Hey Dennis!
Thanks for stopping in and for your awesome review. Truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I was so excited to try this place for coffee! As myself, mother and son (who was in a stroller) walked in I noticed it was your typical coffee shop, small and cozy. Barely enough room to get the stroller in to order. No biggie, we weren't going to stay inside. This being our first visit we weren't sure what to order. The Fall Specials sounded great, but which to get. Clearly this was annoying the barista aka cashier, it appeared his only job was to ring up customers. Not hard at all. He was not nice, or friendly. Really it seemed as though he'd rather be somewhere else. We chose our lattes and stepped aside to wait. There was 3 other baristas working, all making drinks, doing dishes, stocking etc. We noticed they didn't have uniforms on, all had street clothes and come to think of it, I don't recall name tags either. The wait was rather long, I believe I counted 3 other orders that were made prior to ours. Which again, that's fine, they were there first. It just caught me off guard that we walked right in, up to the counter, ordered and saw multiple drink orders filled prior to ours. Price you pay for the type of brew I guess. As we waited my mom and myself noticed the cashier/barista was getting snippy with other customers as well. The other 3 baristas never smiled. Hmm...what's the deal? Yes Plymouth was having their Fall Festival, yes it was busy, yes this is good for business. Freakin' smile and be nice! Alas, here comes our lattes. Glad we were paying attention otherwise we might have missed the whisper to notify us that our drinks were ready. Let me tell you, DAMN it was GOOD! I got the Toasted Marshmallow latte (forget the actual name) and my mom got the pumpkin latte (again name??). Both were great!!!! Just wish my experience with the staff was better. I will try them again, I actually want to go tomorrow! I think I will get a Super Grande Supreme (totally made that up) of the marshmallow latte I got (Because I know what to order now LOL). Overall, amazing coffee, probably caught the staff on a bad day. Can't wait for my next latte! Worth the wait!

Teresa P, Owner at Espresso Elevado, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Hi Kerri,
Weekends are always busy with drink tickets stacked up, even if it may not look like there's a line. Our first priority is to deliver a quality handcrafted product, so we're glad you loved your drinks! Elevated service goes along with that, and while our staff is highly trained in all aspects of running the bar, we always strive to improve. Thanks for the review; I will share your comments with the crew.

Cheers,

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Was looking for a coffee shop to stop by before leaving town and I came across this quaint place. So glad I did! I had their Lavender Vanilla Latte (made with their Route 606 blend and almond milk) and my oh my was it amazing! I savored every last drop! The Baristas were beyond friendly and helped me through what I should order and just enjoyed general conversation with them. They also explained that their lavender vanilla syrup is homemade in house - how cool! I will definitely be back the next time I am in town. I'm still thinking about that latte! Pricing is a little higher than a plain Jane coffee shop, but it is completely and totally worth it. I would pay anything to have that latte again!

Hi Businessgirl!
Thanks for checking us out and taking time to write an awesome review. We're so glad you had a great experience, and we hope you'll visit again next time you're in town.

Cheers,

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is a place where coffee is spoken and enjoyed. Teresa, owner and coffee roaster is well involved in her creation. She loves the time spent in the shop, loves her employees and really knows her customers! The staff is well pairs with the "vibe" of this small gathering space. They are a wonderful part of the explanation and general speak.
Coffee... Fantastic flavor pairings that evolve as the seasons change. Everyday coffees are pour-over style as well as espresso made. A variety of coffee makers are also their to assist the officiados.
Most of all this is a great stop for well- made coffee that allows a get away during your visit. Small sweet goods are available and also well done. Enjoy!

1  Thank chefboy117
Teresa P, Owner at Espresso Elevado, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear Chef,
Thanks for the incredible review and sharing with others what you like best about our shop! We are so grateful for awesome folks like you who have made us part of their "everyday". Looking forward to your next visit :)