“Great”

Add it.
Cupcake Station
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Plymouth
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Great people to work with for our wedding, we just did 75 small cupcakes but we only called them with 2 months notice and they jumped on it with no issues.
These people were very professional and easy to work with.
Their cupcakes were amazing too....everybody is still asking about the cupcakes and where did we get them. The cupcakes were the first to disappear.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

My Grandkids love this place and drag me in here occasionally against my will (I'm a Grouch who doesn't like cupcakes). I think they are a bit pricey but the quality is outstanding.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

The cupcakes are delicious and compete with any gourmet cupcake you might find. The location is prime, but the front of the place looks like someone brought in old/office furniture and put it in the space by the window...it doesn't match the place, the people who walk around here nor the food. A few new pieces (or just ditching the current ones) would greatly improve the atmosphere. But the cupcakes are delicious.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

A great choices in flavors. Love the option of smaller cupcakes and the cookies are also very good (especially the monster cookie).

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Just imagine : red velvet, carrot cake, bumpalicious, samoa, brownie batter and cookies and cream cupcakes, just to name a few!

These cupcakes are dangerously mouth watering! I haven't had one flavor that I didn't enjoy. Even the basic chocolate and vanilla batters are delicious! I've ordered in advance a few times, but mostly I'm a walk in customer and there is always a array of choices and I walk away a happy customer each time!

If you are looking to bring a unique dessert to the party, this is the place to visit! They even have mini versions of each cupcake.

I must admit they are a little pricey, but definitely worth it for special occasions or a special treat from time to time! Go for it!!!

Been to Cupcake Station? Share your experiences!