“Authentic”

Add it.
Don Beto's
Ranked #98 of 155 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Good food if you can get them to answer the phone. Prices are fair and well worth it. Homemade and good eats.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We've had takeout from Don Betos many times and always are satisfied. My wife likes the Tamale meal and I usually get the chicken chimmychanga. Never had a problem with the orders and they'll cut down on the spicy flavor if you ask them.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I ordered the chile rellenos, excuse the spelling. As im paying the "chef" pulls 2 frozen chilies out of the freezer, throws them on a plate and shoves them in the microwave. Nukes them for a few minutes and serves them to me. Molten hot on the outside, cold inside. No sense in complaining, i didn't want to try anything else there.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

If you want to be wowed by ambiance and decor, this is not your place. If you want to be wowed by the food, I would say this is your place. I had the Tamales and my husband had a pork stew. All was excellent! My only wish is that they had Horchata to drink - the only time I get to drink it is at Mexican restaurants. Note that I had Don Beto's cater a small school function for my Spanish class years ago and they did an excellent job and even delivered. Not sure they'd deliver small orders, but for catering, I believe they do.

Been to Don Beto's? Share your experiences!