“To get the bread.”

Add it.
Boule Artisan Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Plymouth
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I like their french flaxseed bread. Cranberry walnut bread is delicious. Location is great in the heart of Plymouth

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Boule is where I go when I want to indulge in REALLY good bread. It has a perfect crustiness and density, and a lot of them go well with Italian or French food. I also love to pick up a scone to go with my breakfast coffee. Boule have been very consistent in the quality of their breads and pastries over the years, and I've never had a bad experience!

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Walking into this bakery in the morning reminds me of my old
neighborhood ethnic bakery. Loved all the variety of breads and rolls.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The best bread around. We love the cookies, muffins, scones and just about everything they make. A go to bakery on a regular basis.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Love stopping in on Saturday mornings for fresh baked breads and goodies! The staff is wonderful for giving new suggestions.
I may forget to ask for bread slicing but the staff never fails to ask me.

Been to Boule Artisan Bakery? Share your experiences!