“Amazed”

Asian Buffet & Sushi
Ranked #101 of 148 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Went here for my birthday lunch and was pleasantly surprised. It was quite busy, but once we got our meal started we understood why. The food was hot and really good. We are visiting from DE, where we have visited many such restaurants, but this was the best by far, including our favorite in DE. The prices were very reasonable, and the variety of foods was plentiful. My son enjoyed the ice cream and all the toppings available.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

First of all, I find this place to be attractive and clean unlike other reviewers. The food could be a bit hotter but I guess that's a challenge with a buffet. The soups were certainly hot (and delicious), I scorched my gullet with the egg drop soup! If you like shrimp this place is for you - lots of peel and eat shrimp as well as half a dozen other varieties of shrimp dishes. Other shellfish include clams and snow crab. Another nice feature is the Sushi bar. They have a lot of chicken dishes and a nice assortment of desserts. The quality is very good for a buffet.
By the way, somehow photos of a Chinese restaurant in England have been posted here. I'm submitting my own photos to help correct the situation.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

We're regulars here even though it isn't as close to home as some of our other favorite restaurants. There are plenty of Asian places around where I live (Novi has one of the largest Japanese populations in the state), but not so many American-style Chinese buffets. The fare is what you'd expect - the Chinese staples, sushi, fried chicken, and pizza, along with a soft serve machine. I've always found the drink service to be quick, and prices are generally reasonable, especially during lunch hours (weekend dinners are a little pricey at around $17 a person). Overall I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Contrary to other people's opinions, our experience was good. We thought the price was reasonable (weekday night). The food was delicious, warm and varied. Dishes were replenished as needed. Waitress was attentive. The family we ate with had been there before and have always enjoyed their experience.

Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

Food and the basic service was awful. Got very sick. Food wasn't cooked and the place was dirty. Never will go back. Hate giving 1 star reviews but I would give this a 0 if I could. Do not go here.