“Nice, local spot for basic comfort food...”

Stella's Black Dog Tavern
Ranked #41 of 151 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Love the atmosphere here. Had never been to Michigan and my host took me here as he is a local. Glad he did. Menu is very limited to burgers, etc.
Service was excellent and I ordered the French dip sandwich and it was the best one I have ever had...Tender roast beef and cheese with outstanding au jus. Came with homemade chips as well/

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A place that the locals love and visitors are glad they found ! Great place with excellent food and generous drink. More then just a bar menu. Daily specials at reasonable prices.
Stella's is a great place to enjoy a relaxing afternoon or evening

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The turkey Reuben I ordered was tasteless, and the chips were from a bag, not fresh made. The outdoor area is dumpy and drab. Don't waste you time or money on this place. The pizza is also band, and undercooked.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved the Bloody Mary bar. Who knew You could make a full meal out of a drink? Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The service and food quality has really gone down since new owners bought Stella's. We keep coming back and giving them another try, but our last visit was it for us as my husband got sick afterwards.