“Good food”
Review of E G Nick's

E G Nick's
Ranked #33 of 148 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were there to celebrate our daughter's birthday. The food was good but the service was very slow. My husband had the salmon which he enjoyed. I had the bang bang shrimp tacos which were also good. There were 2 tacos and chips and salsa. I could only eat one because they bread they give you while to wait for your meal is delicious and I ate 2 pieces! For the birthday celebration, on the actual birthday, they provide a small lava cake and ice cream as well as a certificate for $10 off your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 8, 5 adults 3 kids. There is plenty of seating and the tables are not on rob of each other. We had the spinach artichoke dip for an app. The dip itself was good but portion size was small compared to other restaurants. Only one adult liked their meal (chicken parmigiana) the rest of us were not impressed. And even though we went with the waiters recommendation on several of the other meals some were just not good. For instance the white fish entree was the most fishy tasting fish I have ever had EVER. For all the years I have lived in the area and never tried this place, I wish I still would have never. The waiter was the only redeeming quality about this place. He was attentive, nice and social.

Not sure if I will ever go back but there is a large menu so if I do there is at least plenary of options.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Excellent food as well as service!
Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
Awesome salmon and steak dinners......

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to E G Nicks tonight (a Monday evening) after trying to go to 4 other restaurants without success. The hostess was great and sympathized with our story. Our server came over and said she'd heard we were celebrating our anniversary and our first drinks were on the house! We ordered an ice tea and a lemonade (I don't drink alcohol and it's a work night!)
Sarah gave us great service and the food was yummy. My husband had a house salad and the salmon. He enjoyed both. I had a side of Mac n cheese and half of the apple orchard salad. Both delicious. The half salad was big enough to bring half of it home. It is served with a nice poppyseed dressing.
Sarah was great. After we paid she admitted it was her first night working on her own after training. We never would have known!
You can count on E G Nicks to come through. Good food and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner with friends. Wait staff very nice and attentive. Food was a mixed bag. Fish tacos were good, but paid an up charge for sweet potato fries which arrived lukewarm at best. Same thing with the meatloaf my husband ordered. Had a nice, almost charred flavor, but served on top of cold mashed potatoes. Friend ordered the flatbread which was basically just pizza, but ok. Her husband ordered chicken pasta which he said was very good. Generous portions and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Susanne H

Been to E G Nick's? Share your experiences!