“quick breakfast before shopping”

Omelette & Waffle Cafe
Ranked #2 of 153 Restaurants in Plymouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We had a waffle, eggs, ham, pancakes, and OJ. The food was great, the OJ was fresh squeezed and the service was wonderful.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My son comes here once a week and they never leaves dissatisfied. Consistently they get the perfect order and make it right. Food and service are second to none.

Can’t go wrong with their menu, any type of pancake will be delicious. Ordering and paying comes first and then they seat you afterwards.

They have the perfect pumpkin pancakes, not too spicy or sweet. Just right.

1  Thank Zafar39525
Reviewed 11 October 2017

There is a nice selection on the menu and the food is always very good. My family and I go to this cafe often.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Food is always fresh, They freshly squeezed juice. We always come home very satisfied with food. It is not pricey. We often go. It is always full. Good casual family restaurant for breakfast.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I had not been here in a very long time, but I will return. I ordered the hash browns with the veggies. I added two poached eggs. It was really delicious. The coffee was also very good. I love eating outside when weather permits and there was a small area for outdoor dining.
The Omelette and Waffle Cafe has been here for a number of years and has a following. Good food and good service make it a restaurant that you should experience.