Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$85
Comfort Inn(Port Huron)
US$85
US$101
US$90
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$89
Baymont by Wyndham Port Huron(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
US$108
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskice watercomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast staffnext morningwould definitely stay here againa great stayclose to downtownconvenient locationbusiness trippool and hot tubone night stayup to dateshopping tripthe breakfast areawaffles
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Hampton Inn Port Huron Mi. Room was very good....bathroom ceiling had stains from water leek above with light hanging plaster. View from room was the pool wall about 4 feet away with debris on the roof.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, it is responses like yours that assist us in making sure every guest enjoys their stay. I do apologize for the ceiling issue in your bathroom, I have spoke to maintenance and they will be getting that repaired immediately. And although I do have a lot of control on the view I do have control of what is outside your room and I am so sorry that you had to look at debris on the roof, I will also have that taken care of right away. Thank you for letting me know so that we can make the proper correction even though we try our best some things do get overlooked and that is why feedback like yours is so important. We do look forward to your next visit to Port Huron and the Hampton Inn by Hilton and thank you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The staff at the Port Huron Hampton Inn were truly exceptional. From our check-in to our departure, they stood out for friendliness and efficiency. I expect (and generally receive) good customer service, but this experience was remarkable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for all types of feedback but enjoy knowing we made our guests happy. We look forward to your next stay with us here in Port Huron. Thank you again!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

good breakfast, too much noise in hall, too much noise from other rooms. Room was nice. Location is near expressway. Hotel staff did not inform that check out time is 11:00 am. Parking walk was far from door.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is responses like yours that help us in making sure every guest enjoys their stay. I do apologize for the noise that you encountered during your stay. Please do not ever hesitate in calling us and letting us know so that we may handle the situation right away, I also apologize that my desk staff did not inform you of our check out times and I do hope that we were able to accommodate you during your checkout process. The next time you visit the Port Huron area and make reservations at with us just let us know what area of the hotel you would like to stay in so that we can keep your walking distance down as much as we can. We look forward to your next visit to the area and thank you again for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

My stay was for a two day business trip to an nearby company. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was courteous desk personnel reacted immediately to TV remote needing batteries. The only improvement that I have become accustomed to is having USB ports available in the rooms. This seems so standard I don't travel with a USB to 110v converter any longer. I was able to mitigate the issue by charging my phone through the laptop.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us. You are right every room should have a USB charging port in the rooms, with just finishing up with renovations and putting everything back together we decided to order brand new ones, unfortunately they are taking a little longer to get here than what we expected. I do appreciate you letting me know that this is an important amenity that we need to have and keep on site. We look forward to your next visit to Port Huron.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I stay there every other monday,i call monday morning to make reservation, it takes 5 seconds ,then when i arrive monday night they hand me my room key and away i go,ultra convienent, and vey nice front desk staff

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you so much Dan for such an awesome compliment. We truly enjoy having you here with us. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we will see you next week!!