All reviews front desk ice water complimentary breakfast room was clean breakfast staff next morning a great stay would definitely stay here again close to downtown business trip convenient location shopping trip up to date one night stay fridge and microwave hot tub the breakfast area
Reviewed 30 May 2017

very nice staff , rooms were quiet, very clean facilities, It was a good location easy access to Port Huron and all the highways. If you want to go to Canada the bridge is right there to cross. It also was a good value.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us. We had a great time with all the teams that visited us. I am glad you enjoyed your time and we were in a location that was completely accommodating to you and your team. We look forward to next year and your visit to Port Huron.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Our team stayed there for a softball tourney and everyone was pleased. The kids had a great time in the pool and the parents were able to hang out pool side or in the lobby area. Our quick breakfast was great as we had to get up and go play on Sunday morning.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your stay with us and thank you for your recent review. We really enjoyed all the teams that were here for the tournament. I am glad you got to enjoy yourself and the kids got to have fun too. We look forward to seeing all of you next year and again, thank you.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Hampton Inn Port Huron Mi. Room was very good....bathroom ceiling had stains from water leek above with light hanging plaster. View from room was the pool wall about 4 feet away with debris on the roof.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, it is responses like yours that assist us in making sure every guest enjoys their stay. I do apologize for the ceiling issue in your bathroom, I have spoke to maintenance and they will be getting that repaired immediately. And although I do have a lot of control on the view I do have control of what is outside your room and I am so sorry that you had to look at debris on the roof, I will also have that taken care of right away. Thank you for letting me know so that we can make the proper correction even though we try our best some things do get overlooked and that is why feedback like yours is so important. We do look forward to your next visit to Port Huron and the Hampton Inn by Hilton and thank you again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The staff at the Port Huron Hampton Inn were truly exceptional. From our check-in to our departure, they stood out for friendliness and efficiency. I expect (and generally receive) good customer service, but this experience was remarkable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for all types of feedback but enjoy knowing we made our guests happy. We look forward to your next stay with us here in Port Huron. Thank you again!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

good breakfast, too much noise in hall, too much noise from other rooms. Room was nice. Location is near expressway. Hotel staff did not inform that check out time is 11:00 am. Parking walk was far from door.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is responses like yours that help us in making sure every guest enjoys their stay. I do apologize for the noise that you encountered during your stay. Please do not ever hesitate in calling us and letting us know so that we may handle the situation right away, I also apologize that my desk staff did not inform you of our check out times and I do hope that we were able to accommodate you during your checkout process. The next time you visit the Port Huron area and make reservations at with us just let us know what area of the hotel you would like to stay in so that we can keep your walking distance down as much as we can. We look forward to your next visit to the area and thank you again for taking the time to review us.