“Great Service”

Hampton Inn Port Huron
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Spent one night here and was really happy with everything. The desk staff was super nice and friendly. The hotel was clean both in our room and in the public areas we visited including the hallways, pool area and breakfast area. They offered a nice spread for breakfast with a lot of things to choose from. The price was really reasonable and it was very close to the bridge to Canada which we visited while here. I will visit here for sure the next time I am in the area and need somewhere to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor in the middle of the hallway and it was very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I absolutely love being on the border just for guests like you. It seems to be a good stopping point after a long day of travel. I am happy that this was the case for you and that you were able to enjoy what our hotel has to offer. We do look forward to your next visit to the area and the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Loved the king bed with the bunk beds for the kids. Good size room for a family of four. The pool and hot tub excellent, perfect quick breakfast and quick access to the boarder. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed our newest room the Family Suite! So far it has been a huge success and the kids seem to really enjoy it as well. I am glad that your family enjoyed it as well. We look forward to your next visit to Port Huron.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Stayed Only one night July 31. 2017 . Best place we have stayed during our yearly Back To School shopping trips. Rooms very clean. Beds very comfortable breakfast was good Service was great Staff very friendly Location is good. Pool was clean. Can not say anything negative about this Motel Will never stay any where else while in Port Huron..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul S

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad that this was such a great experience for your back to school trip. We have so many things to offer and so many neat places to see in the area I am glad you choose us! We look forward to your next stay with us in Port Huron. Thank you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is your typical Hampton Inn. The Breakfast selection was good. The hotel has a coin operated washing machine and dryer, which allowed me to do laundry late at night. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I spent one night here on a drive from Canada. I'd stay here again given the chance.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I am happy that you will return on your next trip by us. Thank you again for your kind words. See you next time!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Not the usual friendly and efficient welcome. Had to call to get someone to come to the front desk. Instead of paying attention to people in front of her but rather answered the phone. My room wasn't great. Breakfast was not up to the norm I've experienced.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and thank you for your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that you had to call to get the attention of my desk attendant. I agree no guest should have to wait nor should they have to call the desk to get the attention of the representative. I do however appreciate you taking the time to let me know and I would love the opportunity to make our wrong a right. We look forward to your next visit to the area and hope that you do give us another chance. Thank you again.