“Winner, winner, chicken dinner!”
Review of The Meeting House

The Meeting House
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great vibe, feels like a city spot in the 'burbs. Staff were super, our server Nicole was a gem. Cocktails? A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Appetizers, if you can order as many as possible. Perfectly seasoned, great tasting and small enough portions to allow you to enjoy a couple of them! I am a huge fan of The Bristol in Chicago, their fried chicken is the best in town. The Meeting House's smoked chicken was even moister that The Bristol's. Again, perfectly seasoned and well worth it. My wife got the beef medallions and it was all she could do to stop herself licking the plate.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the wait and the poor communication. If you are waiting an hour+, let me know whats going on every now and then. They have a text service but I need a little affirmation that you haven't forgotten about me in the meantime. I will be back!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Great place. Great menu. Staff helpful and friendly. Despite a very busy restaurant and some slow service, the food was great and the staff recognized the slow service by apologizing and given us our appetizers free. The ribs were ridiculously good. Honestly never had such delicious ribs. My buddy said the same thing. It’s funny when you look at each other and say “holy sh— these ribs are off the chain”. Definitely going back. Very fun place.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

A more modern eatery in Rochester (most of the other places are more traditional).
Had the lobster spaghetti which was packed full of lobster flavour and had huge chunks of lobster - really fresh too.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Really good brunch, music, nice place!
Full service bar.
I ordered the standard breakfast, do recommend.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A great restaurant in downtown Rochester. A good selection of menu items and the food is very good. Nice place for lunch or dinner