“I Just Love, Love, Love this Place...”
Review of The Meeting House

The Meeting House
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2018

...especially the Happy Hour. If you stop in for drinks...have a cocktail...that is their specialty. Yes you can get your favorite, but put yourself in the hands of the fantastic bar staff and try the "Dealer's Choice." I always enjoy the staff, good food and ambiance. It has become my favorite Metro Detroit go to!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The had a special menu for the holiday. Small portions with higher than expected prices. Nothing special and the risotto was flavorless with just a water taste to it. Great service was the highlight of the evening.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

What a great job . This restaraunt continues to impress.great service , cool cocktails . Great food .

They made some new friends that night !!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Restaurant has a vibe. A winner for great food! I had the fish special and it was awesome. My husband had the ribs and loved them
Get there early as they don't take reservations so you have to put your name in and then wait. Cocktails and appetizers were fabulous. We were waiting so long they gave us complimentary apps - the calamari was some of the best I have had
Will definitely go back

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Great spot in downtown Rochester! I love that they have the text feature for when your table is ready. We put our names in, and got a text exactly 30 minutes later, as was told to us for our table. We had a perfect seat near the front window, with a view of the Christmas lights! Our server was super attentive and friendly-service was great all around, taking away dishes as soon as we were done-refills on drinks before asking. We had the calamari starter-seasoned well and delicious dipping sauce. I had the house salad and steak frites, both were delicious. I would definitely like to come back and try something different.