“Good chicken place if you use coupon.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicken Shack Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 93 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Great fried chicken, and broasted potatoes are amazing. Like my title say, I only go when I can use coupon but this place still has quality food.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Crispy chicken (broasted) and buttery garlic potatoes are yummy. Our favorite carry out dinner, for busy evenings.

My husband loves their coleslaw, not so much me.

Ok on pleasant staff and cleanliness.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Went in to order some food and eat with my family, No one greeted us, a family of 5 as well as asked if i could order..Teen Manager said I will be with you in a minute while he was on some cellphone ( maybe his or some girl) ( there was a lot of his friends or workers that where teens just hanging around the eating area. When I ask if we could order the 1.45 special cause it took a LONG time to drive up from Troy regarding the road repair, And yes my family of little kids where hungry. It was a no can do..Understandable since it was after 7pm..But I still wanted to order a family dinner and Teen son owner Manager was so rude and cocky. (I could not stand it at all, Take some business classes..I even asked the actual owner that I can not speak to you with this child standing there because of his teenage rudeness.... .please... as well as the mother protecting him..It was very strange....very strange... Glad when the cops came and said we don't eat here cause the owners has changed and food is not as good as it used to be!..we left and went to Cruse and Muer are fav! Will never get graduation chicken from you and as well as my business and among others..so sad...and strange..

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I love chicken and do not like to fry it myself...this place is awesome for chicken...I don't care for anything else on the menu but keep coming back just for the chicken no matter what occasion!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Once you eat at Chicken Shack everything else is mediocre. The chicken is so delicious! My kids can't get enough of the roasted potatoes and I love the cole-slaw.

This location has a lot of inside seating. The will deliver large orders for parties with advanced notice too!