“Mmmm donuts and cider”
Review of Yates Cider Mill

Yates Cider Mill
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Description: The scenic beauty at Yates Cider Mill is ideal for a relaxing stroll, an afternoon picnic, or simply a quiet moment at the river’s edge while enjoying a Cider Mill treat. You name it, it’s your memory waiting to be made! For an enjoyable Michigan afternoon, load up the car with family and friends, and visit us today at Yates Cider Mill!
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Love the donuts and cider here every fall. Have gone on the short trail adjacent and love watching the goats. Great place for a quick stop to enjoy Michigan fall.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

They have the best cidar and donuts ever. Always fresh and smell delicious. You're not gonna find a better place the celebrate the fall

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I can't understand why people would spend more than a few minutes in this place. Cider and donuts are great. Outside there is a petting zoo with tables situated closely for drinking cider and having donuts. Not sure why anyone would sit there with the smell coming from the cage plus there are a ton of bees swarming the sweetness. Other than cider, there are a bunch of vendors selling food like fudge. Glad I live close so I can make quick trips when I need some cider and donuts.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great place, can be busy but that's because everything is good especially the doughnuts!! Nice river setting and great walking trail!!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My sister suggested that we take a trip out to Yates again. I have been there twice this year already. And so the early September cider was good but not as good as this late October cider. The donuts are always delicious. But this time I limited myself to one donut. Oh, so good!!! I love it I love it Michael this is