“Amazing pizza!”
Review of Buddy's Pizza

Buddy's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 229 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My sister and I loved all the bar snacks they offer while waiting for your food. Pizza was amazing, bartender was very friendly, and very fairly priced!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Delicious! Zesty Sicilian sauce, chewy cheese, crusty crust, plus some amazing other flavors thrown in. Coupons available on their website. Next time, I will order the Detroiter well-done to make it a bit less juicy.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

After driving 6 hours, I was ready to have another Buddy's pizza, which my son introduced me to a few years ago in the Dearborn area. I didn't realize this was just a carry-out. I really wanted to sit down, experience the atmosphere and enjoy a hot pizza. Instead, it was boxed and it took 15 minutes before I registered in my hotel room that I could eat it. MOST of the meat-lover's protein was on just two of the four slices. Upon closer look, the cheese was not disturbed so I'm sure I didn't tip it. It was just okay. When I asked the cashier where the nearest restaurant was, she didn't know. I would have driven there if it were close. Later I learned it was close enough to divert my travel plans to be able to sit down in a regular restaurant.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We order from this place quite a lot. I love the pick up service. The variety of pizza is awesome and love the crust. Only complain is about parking nearby. It is very hard to find a parking to pick up without paying parking fee. So bring someone who can drive around when you go inside to pick up the pizza.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Alright, so this pizza is the best- read any one of the other reviews.

I wanted to quickly say a word or two about Buddy's service and values. We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon before a roadtrip back to Toronto for an order to go. We ordered the pepperoni pie, and waited for about 15 minutes or so. Unfortunately, our waitress had punched in a cheese pie instead of our pepperoni, so we had to wait another 15 minutes or so- definitely not the end of the world!

When our pie was done and she called us over, she gave us both the cheese and the pepperoni pie- fully comp'd. We asked her to charge us for it- practically begged her to at least charge us for the pepperoni- but all she could say was that it's "not the Buddy's way."

I have to give this joint kudos for sticking to its guns and never compromising on service. I didn't get our server's name, but she was so kind and I truly appreciated her service.