“AMAZING staff!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Saginaw
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Visited this Starbucks every morning as it is right next door to the Hampton Inn in Saginaw and less than a minute walk from the hotel. My wife likes a rather long list of ingredients in her latte, so much so that I usually have to write it down or I'll forget it all! The staff at this Starbucks are truly amazing! They always, always greeted me with a smile and genuinely wanted to help. By the last day of our four day visit, Sarah (who had made my wife's latte every morning) smiled and rattled off exactly what my wife wanted before I could even start to say it. This Starbucks was always busy, with a line of cars in the drive thru, yet they took care of everyone efficiently and always had a smile. By the way, great coffee also!!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We stopped in just before 4:00 pm desperately in need of coffee, after driving for several hours. I'm always disappointed that Starbucks stops serving its blonde roast by noon. I don't like the traditional blend ... too strong for my taste. So I get a cup of half coffee, half water and get to pay for a full cup of coffee.

I've eaten Starbucks breakfast and lunch sandwiches when traveling, and I appreciate their organic and non-GMO products. But we weren't here for food. I needed wi-fi with our drinks so we could find a hotel in the area.

When I asked the cashier if there was a wi-fi code, she couldn't answer. She saw me holding my laptop and still tried to instruct me how to connect my phone to their wi-fi. I told her I didn't have a phone and needed to connect my laptop. She looked totally lost and said she didn't think the wi-fi needed a password. Turns out it didn't.

Meanwhile, she forgot to forward my daughter's order to the barista. So my daughter stood waiting while everyone else received their drinks, until finally someone asked her if he could help her. She mentioned that she was awaiting her Mocha, at which time the barista rushed to make it.

Customer service at this Starbucks location is sub-par, compared to dozens of others we've visited worldwide.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

even though this is the only one in saginaw mi, i'd say they're really nice and helpful and great you with a smiley face. always good to go there and get your morning coffee before you head to work.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Around 8:32 pm feb. 6 went thru the drive thru with my husband the guy that tried to take our order was very rude. I'm saying tried because he couldn't understand two medium black coffees had to repeat our order several times finally the guy told us just come to the window when we got to the window he was still very rude and had a bad attitude all the way around. If your in a bad mood or having a bad day you shouldn't take it out on customers.
This has happened several times before. I will be taking my business down the street to Tim Hortons or Bigby it's a little out of my way but the service is much better at both of those places.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Many times I have met up with my friends there, shopping all around us, great for taking a break in between shopping...great coffee and breads. Great place to relax and talk.....

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!