“New Variety of Soup added”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #45 of 300 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We went in just prior to noon, had prompt service. We like to get the all you can eat soup and salad. They have added a new cheesy potato soup that is tops in my book. They also use the Golden Apple discount for Seniors. Restaurant is clean and pleasant interior.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was completely full when we arrived and so there was an agreed upon wait of 15 minutes for Friday evening.
After being seated, we waited another 15 minutes for the waitress to appear. In the meantime two other tables that were seated later than us were already getting their beverages from the same waitress. We requested to order dinner with our beverages.
We frequent other Applebees in the area, so we were surprised with the small portion size of the salad and the sizzler plate. We were only approached by our waitress again, to ask if we wanted desserts.
When the bill arrived we noticed that “someone” adds 99 cents to the bill to play games, whether you do or not. The fastest service we witnessed was when the waitress scooped up the tip while we were still sitting there.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

On a trip to Saginaw we were staying a hotel near Applebee's so we decided to give them a try for dinner. Service was excellent and the food was delicious and hot. Will return there next time in Saginaw.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This Applebee's never disappoints. Always fast and super friendly service! Great prices for excellent meals. Love the 2 for $20, and 2 for $25 meal deals. More food then a person can eat!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I really like Applebee's but this place let me down. We did the 2 for $25; and my food was lukewarm on the edges and warm in the middle. The food was good; however what bothered me was when it was time to pay. We were given our bill and told by our cashier that if we had cash, she would take it; otherwise we had to check out at our table with the machine that is now there. Call me old fashioned, but I believe in customer service and it didn't exist much last night.