“Food was good but SLOW!!!”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 5 Quick Bites in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Description: Come visit us at 2930 Tittabawassee Road in Saginaw. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We had to wait 11 minutes for my food. It was good but excessively slow. I finally asked for part of my order so I could start eating.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch and the lines were so long in the drive-thru I decide to walk inside. I ordered and got my drink cup right away but had to wait for my food. I alerted the crew they needed to change something on the pop machine because the pop was flat. My food came out with lukewarm fries and lukewarm chicken in the grilled chicken wrap. I waited for ten minutes total to get the pop and even then whatever they did hadn't solved the carbonation issue. They asked if I wanted a refund on my $1 pop. At that point, I had wasted so much time waiting I had to just leave to be back to work on time and refused the refund and left. Crazy to wait so long and all the while notice many others who also got flat pop.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

hot fresh apple pies and the drinks were actually in plastic cups unlike the ones in indiana that serve them in styrofoam thank you for the experience.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Was very impressed with the in side of this one it's one of the best one's I've seen so far. Lots of plugs for your laptops and phone's. Very clean. Fast service.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Consistent McDonald's food, pricey for hamburgers, I think, fast courteous service with good selection of choices.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!