“Grilled Cheese andvTomato Soup”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 312 Restaurants in Saginaw
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Saginaw is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Comfort, convenient and quick service

I always think it’s a shame that the price seems high but they always convince me they earn the premium

Coming back soon!!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

A general statement and then some comments about Panera: There are a lot of lousy food establishments in Saginaw. Mediocre food and service; portions that are too large and generally a lack of attention to basic good cooking. Surprisingly, Panera is one of the few places in this area that offers simple sandwiches, soups, salads and fresh bread. Service is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Me and my niece loved to have Panera Bread right across from our hotel. We ate most of our dinners and breakfasts there during our stay in Saginaw. My niece preferred the breakfast in Panera to hotel's breakfast :). The service was very nice and fast. The dining room could of been a little cleaner, but it was not so bad. And Panera has great food and beverages, love their coffee :).

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I've been to Panera many times, usually for takeout, usually to get their baked goods. The service I have received has been excellent every single time--courteous, friendly, and efficient. All of the baked goods I've had here, mostly pastries and cookies, have tasted really good and they always get the textures right--nothing is dry or overbaked. My personal favorite is the triple chocolate chip cookie.

I've had a sandwich or two from here as well, and those were also very good. The place is a bit pricey, but you get good food for what you pay.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Something to be said for consistency in what is offered and how it is presented. Even as a take-out, the food was fresh tasting, and appeared just as it does whenever visiting a Panera in another location (even another State).

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!