“Really good mexican food.”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #50 of 312 Restaurants in Saginaw
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 20 June 2018

On my first visit there I got this big burrito and had it stuffed with rice and brisket. I added a little sauce and a lot of cheese. An I had the sweet ice tea with it. That was a great combination. The second time we went I got four taco's and tried the different meats in each: beef brisket, chicken, pork, and hamburger. They were all really good, but I think the pork and brisket were a bit better. There was plenty of tables, and it was a busy day. They are really quick to prepare your order, right in front of you, like you would get at subway. That is really good, because you can have different sauces, and items in your specialty taco's or burrito's. If you get a burrito, then bring your big appetite because it is huge. Great value for the money!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Love love love this place. Son loves this restaurant. The food is great. It’s fast and good. You can’t go wrong with this place!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying all the food we ordered was absolutely wonderful...fresh, hot, delicious

That being said...

The menu board is clunky, confusing, and there is no simple ordering, no numbers, no meal combos, you order each and every thing individually with options for each thing.

Kind of sucks during rush

But the food was awesome, and we will struggle through the ordering process next time we visit

Reviewed 1 July 2017

The ingredients are fresh and quickly prepared and o-so-tasty. The steak burrito with the diablo queso has the right degree of heat. It was enough for two meals and warmed up nicely in the microwave for the second meal. The gladiator taco was good but overpriced. A real nice hint of lime on the chips. Hard to only eat one of them.

Service was real friendly and courteous as well as being quick. This was a late afternoon stop so there weren't any other customers in line.

Clean restrooms and a clean store.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Second time here. We are from northern Ontario so Mexican does not exist where we are from. Love this place.