“My Favorite Michigan Sandwich”
Review of Baguette de France

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baguette de France
Ranked #50 of 104 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I hadn't been to this location before but we were meeting friends from the area. Not much for atmosphere but still the same good sandwiches that I was used to in Berrien Springs. I had tomato soup and my favorite turkey sandwich with curry sauce on multi-grain bread. Some locals might find the sandwiches a little pricey for lunch but It's always a treat when we return for a visit to Michigan.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My daughter and I had lunch at Baguette this past weekend. Both of our sandwiches were delicious. The bread is very fresh and crusty which I really enjoyed. My daughter had the turkey sandwich with garlic sauce and she enjoyed it and I had the chicken salad which was also very good, but had a little too much sauce. It is similar to Subway, but I think the bread and the whole sandwich is step above!!! The service was also very good. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We saw the sign from the road & assumed it was French food. It's not, its a sub place that serves them on baguette's. The garlic sauce that other reviews rave about, tasted like mayo w/garlic salt added to it. Really disappointed in the soup! Chicken & dumpling lacked flavor and the broccoli cheese tastes like it came out of the can you buy in the grocery store. I inquired if they ever have French Onion & was informed it not on the menu!? We waited at least 15 mins for our sandwiches, there was no one else in the place. The phone rang once & they took an order....answered "Baguette day Fran Say" if this is how the name is honestly pronounced, wow! So misleading from the sign on the road, the food was edible but we won't return.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Just needed a quick bite to eat and this place met our need. We liked the fact that they had vegetarian options. My vegetarian meatball sandwich was very tasty.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

Came here for a quick lunch. Nothing fancy, just a good sandwich. Bread was very, very fresh. No atmosphere, but that's okay for this type of place.