“Nice Place”

Wicks Park Bar & Grille
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wicks Park has been in Saugatuck for 8 years - lots of Food Choices for everyones taste is offer - Best happy hour in Town - 4:00 - 6:00 daily (no Saturdays) - Live music every Friday and Saturday night - Fun relaxed interior - outside eating area dog friendly
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Have eaten here a couple of times now. Food and service were good. Place in very clean and if you sit by the window you have a nice view of the park/water.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

We were driving through downtown and stopped by. Nice clean place. We went with kids for a dinner. Friendly staff- Food to the expectations.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I went this afternoon with a friend for lunch. I ordered the Fish Tacos, which were grilled, not battered, three came on my plate with a side of chips and salsa. My friend ordered the chicken strips and she really liked hers. Excellent service, and there is outdoor seating. Nice restaurant near the water.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I had the fish tacos, they were great! And they were the second of the day, much better than I had at Mermaid's for lunch. We sat outside for a late dinner and were able to hear and even see a little of the band. The band was also great, they played an eclectic mix. I think they were called Not Your Mothers Band. Be prepared, if you sit inside the band can be a little loud.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

We love to sit and have a bite to eat and drink and watch and enjoy the beauty of the area. This is the perfect place to unwind and to have good conversation with friends and loved one's.