“Adequate - More Bar than Grill”

Wicks Park Bar & Grille
Ranked #17 of 59 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wicks Park has been in Saugatuck for 8 years - lots of Food Choices for everyones taste is offer - Best happy hour in Town - 4:00 - 6:00 daily (no Saturdays) - Live music every Friday and Saturday night - Fun relaxed interior - outside eating area dog friendly
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Nothing particularly wrong with this place and it seems to be a lively music and drinking spot, but for dinner I'd head elsewhere. The food is food service fare more than fine dining and, while not expensive, not really inexpensive either. Plus the atmosphere is low and dark, more befitting its bar/saloon scene than a restaurant.

1  Thank ChiMike312

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

We did a day trip and stopped here for lunch. I had the crab dip and calamari, which turned out to be a little too much. My husband had the perch and liked it. The kids had plain pasta and a burger kids meals. The only complaint I had were that my calamari ended up in a big lump and when I pulled it apart there was raw batter that hasn't made contact with the cooking oil.

Otherwise everything was good.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Have eaten here a couple of times now. Food and service were good. Place in very clean and if you sit by the window you have a nice view of the park/water.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

We were driving through downtown and stopped by. Nice clean place. We went with kids for a dinner. Friendly staff- Food to the expectations.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I went this afternoon with a friend for lunch. I ordered the Fish Tacos, which were grilled, not battered, three came on my plate with a side of chips and salsa. My friend ordered the chicken strips and she really liked hers. Excellent service, and there is outdoor seating. Nice restaurant near the water.